Sunday, September 13, 2015

Totally out of the habit

So two months is a long break. I just haven't had much to share and I guess I am out of the habit of blogging. But since my kids love to read posts and get out the photo books that I have had printed of my blog posts I guess I should give it more of an effort to record our doings.

So my last post was before Molly's birthday and her party.
Henry spent a few days before Molly's party learning how to make some balloon animals. He really liked the monkey but I think the pony was the biggest hit with the kids at the party.

 Birthday Morning present was some new My Little Pony things. Sunset Shimmer was the requested pony so of course she arrived in her pony form and as an Equestria girl.
 The party that afternoon was fun. The kids decorated t-shirts and Henry made balloon hats and such.
 Then we pinned a tail onto Pinky Pie and played a few other games.
 Molly requested a fancy layer cake so this is what I came up with. I added some little plastic ponies around the layers  for decoration and that was that. Molly thought it was great!
So that was Molly's Birthday. We have had two more since hers two months ago but I will get to those in a bit.

No comments: